Thinking about adding the kettlebell into my routine.

Options
I currently run 5 days a week on my elliptical. I have 5 weeks until I am in a wedding. I would like to incorporate the kettlebell into my workout somehow...Would 3 days a week give me any results within 5 weeks?....I am going to do it anyway, I was just curious. Would it be bad to do the elliptical and the kettlebell on the same day?....

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You could handle both on the same day...try a DVD like Jillian's Shred It With Weights so you have a routine going. I think it is a great addition!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I do the Arc trainer and kettlebells on the same day with no problems. But don't go do something like Bob Harper's entire Kettlebells video and then expect to be able to walk the next day, like I did! :grumble: After starting them, I definitely felt
    it the next day, even from just some swings so I am sure if you kept it up for five weeks, you would make some progress.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    dupiicate post...
  • martini79
    martini79 Posts: 13
    Options
    I've done two kettlebell workouts. One with Bob Harper and the other was Jillian Michaels. After doing Bob's workout I couldn't walk the next day. It was an awesome workout. I highly recommend adding kettlebell workouts to your routine. Have fun. :smile: