Anyone else working out with kettlebells?

Options
I love my kettlebells! Just wondering if anyone else here uses them too.

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I use the Kettlebell Bombshell DVD. It is great and works all kinds of muscles.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights with my kettlebell. LOVE it!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    Me too! Still on level 1 and thinking about moving on to level 2 - I love it.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have the Bob Harper kettlebell dvds...awesome workout! Really feel it all over!
  • jenellelastchance
    Options
    love them! i use the jillian kettel ball work out to...kicks my butt!!!!!
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    I use Lauren Brooks DVDs - she's a certified kettlebell instructor and a total inspiration. (I started out with the Jillian Michael's dvd, but after figuring out how bad her form was and that she wasn't certified in kettlebells, I looked for someone who was and that's how I found Lauren.)

I love how fast I'm already seeing new definition in my arms! And I love feeling strong!
  • martini79
    martini79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Just started working with kettlebells and I love them. They're a great workout.
  • martini79
    martini79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Just started working with kettlebells and I love them. They're a great workout.
  • 44isthenew29
    Options
    I use Lauren Brooks DVDs - she's a certified kettlebell instructor and a total inspiration. (I started out with the Jillian Michael's dvd, but after figuring out how bad her form was and that she wasn't certified in kettlebells, I looked for someone who was and that's how I found Lauren.)

I love how fast I'm already seeing new definition in my arms! And I love feeling strong!

Didn't realize JM was not certified - will look into Lauren Brooks thanks for the info.
  • KPainter70
    Options
    Can't say enough about the Lauren Brooks DVDs! Her workouts are just awesome.
  • 44isthenew29
    Options
    Thanks again for the positive review - I've looked into LB and ordered Volume 1 yesterday! Can't wait for it to get here.
  • ms_magiana
    ms_magiana Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes -- was introduced to them in a class at my gym. I am in love! i bought bob harper's 20lb to use at home.
  • KPainter70
    Options
    Marjorie, I can't wait to see what you think of it.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I started out with KettleWorx.
    I now just make up my own interval training circuits.