Down 95 lbs

Options
jbrixe00
jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
I started MFP Jan 3, 2014 after losing 25 lbs on my own. I have logged every single day since that first day :) I log the good, the bad, and the ugly. Workout wise I started with simply walking a mile. Then I upped it to 3 miles. I created a workout plan to follow at home and stuck with that and walking. In August 2014, I joined a workout group called G-fit. It is a class that meets 3 days a week and I've only missed 2 classes due to being out of town! I increased my walking and have completed multiple 5K's and 3 half marathons. I am beginning to run and have a full race calendar planned out for 2015 including a full marathon in November.

First picture: left Oct 2013 right April 2015

Second picture - My first 5k Sept 2014 to my 3rd half marathon April 2015 - there is only about a 15 lb difference in those pictures. White shirt is a 3xl and the blue shirt is a fitted xl tech shirt.

Third picture - August 2014 right before I started G-fit to April 2015 after my 9th round of G-fit. I have lost a total of 22.4 lbs and 53.175 inches in those 9 rounds. Although the scale hasn't moved much there is a big difference in inches.

tir7tpo010r9.jpg
srbn82vrf368.jpg
bbl4s2k61elt.jpg

Replies

• gle8442
    gle8442 Posts: 126 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You grew a head!

Just kidding, you look wonderful! Congratulations! A truly impressive accomplishment.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. It is a great feeling isn't it. Now to maintain, it sometimes can be the hard part. B)<3
  • jbrixe00
    Options
    I still have at least another 55 lbs to go. Then I will be maintaining! My daughter thought it would be hilarious to get in the shirt with me lol She's almost 9
  • Bemix
    Bemix Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your daughter is a trip. Awesome progress! Keeps me moving along. :smile:
  • jbrixe00
    Options
    That she is!! She wants to keep the shirt so we can be cozy together hahaha
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 31grljen
    31grljen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Brilliant loss! Love the jumper picture :-)
  • nogutsnoglory7
    nogutsnoglory7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! You look great!# :D
  • jbrixe00
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!