Hello.....

Options
RickL203
RickL203 Posts: 3 Member
Hi all.

1st post. I've been using MFP for a few months and I finally got serous about getting in shape. I'm starting to see the big 50 on the horizon and I have committed myself to getting into better shape than when I was younger. This is the first time I have been comfortable posting to others about my weight and my struggle, but, I'm starting to feel confident and wanted to share with others, not to brag but to encourage. If I can do this, you can do this!

I'm not comfortable talking about me and I've be embarrassed about my weight for a really long time, most of my life really. I've been a fad dieter and my weight has yo-yo'd for years.

This spring I got serious and jumped onto Nutrisystem and I have gotten 23 lbs off and I feel better than I have in years. I dumped some of my tax refund on a Bowflex MaxTrainer, a Fitbit Charge HR and a Fitbit scale. Now I'm hooked.

For the first time ever I'm motivated and seeing results. I'm just coming off a plateau that really had me bummed out. I realized I was not eating enough and now that I am losing weight again I'm stoked.

Well enough rambling, I just wanted to say hi.

Replies

• NoodleKempson
    NoodleKempson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you Rick!

It's great to see that no matter what age or past struggles you have found a wayxthatxaorks for you! Big congratulations on the weight loss but also in the extra confidence!

Keep up the good work!
  • jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Make that tax return pay dividends in good health.
  • Brendaleigh19
    Brendaleigh19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done Rick! Feel free to add me if you'd like a friend!