I'm going out for dinner

Options
I'm going out for dinner and have looked at the menu online. I might be able to get a shrimp salad which will keep me from going over my goal for today. I guess I just need to say that I'm hungry now at 3:40 pm and I think I'm going to be challenged this evening. It is Saturday night but no reason to go crazy! Words of encouragement would be so appreciated.

Replies

• HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Maybe head out for a little walk around the neighborhood to grab some extra calories. :)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    If you have been doing well this week, there is no reason for you not to enjoy the evening out... even if it means going over some calories. It's just one day - one meal, actually - but there's no reason for you to be hungry before going out to eat either. Have some fruit or veggie sticks or something light right now. Then enjoy your dinner and just keep going like you've been doing tomorrow morning. :flowerforyou:

Remember, one meal won't make you fat... :smile:
  • JeannieCarlson
    JeannieCarlson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you both. I had 4 nut thin crackers which did calm my stomach -- which means it was yelling "feed me" and now it's quiet. It's helpful to know someone is out there and understands. Taking the suggestions with me this evening. Have a good weekend.