Favorite Starbucks Order

Options
For my fellow coffee lovers out there, what is your favorite order? I'm a frappuccino addict, but we all know they aren't very friendly to the waist line. But I've recently discovered an AMAZING order.

Tall non-fat extra coffee, extra caramel drizzle frappuccino with no whip.

It sure is a mouth full, but with my calculations it's only 170. The best part is, I think it's even better than the normal caramel frapp!

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Triple shot Tall Americano (espresso with hot water), with one pump caramel--

Black--

20 calories.
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Venti Nonfat Caffe Misto (occasionally with a shot of sugar-free hazelnut or caramel) - 90 cals and a yummmmy start to the morning
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Tall iced caramel macchiato with lower fat milk. Keeps me satisfied and nothing close to being insane like the venti caramel frappes that I used to guzzle in highschool. SIGH.
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Nonfat tall cappuccino or latte. Plain.
  • sizehealthy
    sizehealthy Posts: 13
    Options
    Try as I might, I can't seem to enjoy the sugar free syrup. For me, it's something that just doesn't feel real. :(
  • jennnny
    jennnny Posts: 65
    Options
    My Starbucks has some new "skinny" options. It even has the calories next to them and I'm pretty sure they're right around 140. I can't remember which specific drinks they were but they're just "skinny" versions of old classics :)
  • mariahruby
    mariahruby Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i have a few (all tall size):

skinny cinnamon dolce
    skinny vanilla latte
    java chip light frap
    coffee light frap
    caramel light frap
    iced skinny caramel macchiato
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Nonfat tall cappuccino or latte. Plain.

Those are my go to drinks as well but I add a touch of sugar (the real stuff).
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Caramel Macchiato.
    This is probably the most missed thing I have given up. Even with the "skinny" version I pass because I need to use those calories for food. So with my Starbucks gift card I just bought a bag of coffee and brew a pot at work with a tsp of coffee mate. Not nearly as satisfying :(
  • sophiej24
    sophiej24 Posts: 5
    Options
    Gingerbread Latte... luckily it was one of the Christmas drinks so isn't actually there to tempt me anymore.
  • 24_jaycee
    24_jaycee Posts: 4
    Options
    Venti ice coffee, sugar free caramel syrup with half and half..
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee. :laugh: I make better lattes and cappucinos at home.
  • meggyannpt
    meggyannpt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the toffee mocha. It's only in the fall though. Next time it comes out I'll have to check and see if there's a skinny version.

I also love the skinny caramel machiatto.
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    I'm boring...venti iced coffee with soy :laugh: (but I do love the petite red velvet whoopie pies :drinker: )
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Daily Fix: Grande Non-fat Latte
    Special Occasion Fix: Grande Non-fat Caramel Macchiato
  • allbeall1
    allbeall1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Iced grande skinny soy caramel macchiato Yum!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Venti (is that large?) iced coffee with sugar free cinnamon dolche syrup and skim milk. No idea how many calories! I don't really go to Starbucks that much anymore.
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Everyday: grande iced coffee (hot when it's chilly) with sugar free caramel and skim milk. Good!

Special: grande "skinny" caramel latte

Caramel is my thing. Thankfully I can't tell the dif. between the real and sugar free stuff!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte (I sprinkle with Cinnamon). I've tried others, but this is my love!