need friends who are also trying to maintain

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaLlamaThatsMe
    MamaLlamaThatsMe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like. I am also seeking a few friends on maintenance, especially with similar goals, but anyone on maintenance. I am 34 years old and 5'4.5" or 5'5". I weigh 112, down from 202. I lead a busy lifestyle with three kids but don't "work out" in the traditional sense. I do walk, hike, snowshoe, ice skate, run around with my kids, etc., when I am well. ...My dietary challenges are unique due to interstitial cystitis, so I don't share a lot of recipes though. I cannot touch anything acidic nor super high in potassium. I can't have soy, wheat, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, heavily fortified foods, food dyes... The list goes on and is ridiculous, so though my diet has become healthier over all (believe it or not), my choices are very limited. (No chocolate, tomatoes, vinegar (which means almost all sauces and dressings), onions, coffee, tea, alcohol, most fruit including bananas and all berries except blueberries, potatoes, some nuts, some seeds, many cheeses, most spices... My husband says it is easier to just list the things I CAN eat.) If anyone follows a Paleo diet, I may be able to swap some recipes and allow for minor adjustments.
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Same here, always willing to help too :)
  • jmccowa1
    jmccowa1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too (:
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) Looking to gain 1kg-2kg (2-4lbs) by June, then maintain!
  • lindzmo30
    lindzmo30 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to maintain now I've hit my goal weight. Add me :)
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am entering maintenance mode, too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • brighton_up
    brighton_up Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am at maintenance, and right now I'm not logging food. Rather focusing on my clothes and appreciating my body and workouts. I am trying to get into weights. Feel free to add me.
  • Catkhan
    Catkhan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just entering maintenance so would really like the extra support. Don't hesitate to add me
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been in maintenance since August and continue to log.
  • rjason2015
    rjason2015 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm just starting maintenance
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting maintenance as well and could use some more friends.
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just started maintaining, one week on Sunday. Gained a pound, hope that's normal... Need support! Add me too
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I've been doing a slow bulk but it's ending up as maintenance. Lol
  • barbaraavila1412
    barbaraavila1412 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I like my weight & would like to keep it that way!
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 lbs away from my year goal, it will be 55lbs lost. I eat well and workout a lot. I'm always trying to find the right balance of taking care of myself and those around me.
    I still need to lose another 20lbs for my ideal weight but I like the way I look and want to relax a little for the summer.
    I want to find a place maybe where I can lose 0.5lbs a week or just maintain.
    I've been lifting heavier weights and started jogging so maybe that will help.
    Anyone can Add me
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Me, too, anyone can add me. :)
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance for over two years now, feel free to send me a friends request :)
  • snappy36
    snappy36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    spat095 wrote: »
    I am entering maintenance mode, too. Feel free to add me. :)
    Catkhan wrote: »
    I'm just entering maintenance so would really like the extra support. Don't hesitate to add me
    rjason2015 wrote: »
    You can add me. I'm just starting maintenance
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Just hit goal recently (going to drop 1 more pound...to make it an even 200)... Still adjusting to maintenance.

73641431.png
    Mishy wrote: »
    Me too! I think I need more support now than when I first started. :)
    Just hit goal recently (going to drop 1 more pound...to make it an even 200)... Still adjusting to maintenance.

73641431.png

73641431.png
    Snappy36 am also struggling with a maintainable weight. Write if you choose to add me. MFP

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I like looking at other peoples food diaries. I'm maintaining for now at 5'5 and 111 lbs....looking to recomp or gain a little more in the future.
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 37 female just under 5'1. Start weight 156 and current weight 120. I am 1 pound from goal weight, reading and trying to figure out how to do this so I don't regain. (My current thoughts is to still eat less mind through Friday with increase on the weekends.

Feel free to add me.