Just Graduated.. School lunch food Pounds.

Options
I just completed HIGH SCHOOL! WOOO! and everybody know how bad those school lunches are for EVERYBODY! the chicken dipped in grease, shoot everything was dipped in grease. Lucky i maintained what i had with the salad bar and skim milk. but I only started doing that this year. The rest of the 3 years was nothing BUT that. I was working out for a month, before i had to get serious about my work to graduate on time and so here i am, jumping back on the bull and what I've realized, i have a hard time working out and getting motivated. i want to lose weight really bad. I'm 5'1 so like everything i eat is plastered straight to my thighs. not very fun at all. I'm 139 lbs and my goal is to be 120. So basically I'm looking for a work out texting/skype buddy. Someone to share the success with, so who's up for it!?

-Karey renfroe

Replies

• modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    crazy teapot?! I love tea. Hook me up!
  • CrazyTeapot
    Options
    who doesnt like tea!!
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh my goshhh, I know your exact feeling. Everything at school's fried or just totally wrong. I started taking my own lunch about a month ago and it's saving my life :P I'm around 5' too, and I'm tired of the grease and fat sticking straight to my thighs!
    It's pretty much where all my weight goes.

Oh, and good luck!! (:
  • kml07071
    kml07071 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am in college and the college food is ten times worse than the highschool food so I defintely know what you mean! This was my first year living in the dorms and it was hard paying for a meal plan but also spending money at the grocery store to make healthy options but in the long run its all worth it :) Its great that you could do food for the last year!