WARNING - Do not click on the link if you have a weak stomac

Options
13»

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I was just "researching" and found that it's actually a fairly common race tactic. It's called the James Bond and it makes the road behind you really slippery so the people following you slip and crash into fireballs. It also keeps the Ninjas from following too closely.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    when you got to go you got to go......
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That's awful, I feel so bad for him...
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I' ve often wondered what happened to runner's when they got the urge, on a long race. Now, I know.

I'm sticking to my 5k's.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOL
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Looks like split pea soup. I think I see corn kernels and peanut brittle somewhere in there. Maybe the smell drove him to run faster.

*hand smacks over mouth and nose* :sick:

EWWWW!!!! Thanks for that....
  • kngpin300
    kngpin300 Posts: 7
    Options
    He must have been taking alli........

"Treatment effects are bowel movement changes that are most commonly caused by eating meals with too much fat while using alli capsules. Such effects may include oily spotting, loose stools, and more frequent stools that may be hard to control."
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I was just "researching" and found that it's actually a fairly common race tactic. It's called the James Bond and it makes the road behind you really slippery so the people following you slip and crash into fireballs. It also keeps the Ninjas from following too closely.

Excellent.
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    He must have been taking alli........

"Treatment effects are bowel movement changes that are most commonly caused by eating meals with too much fat while using alli capsules. Such effects may include oily spotting, loose stools, and more frequent stools that may be hard to control."

Ewwwww.........*Insert dry heaving here*
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    The guy kept running in more than way that's for sure. Have to thank the poster though, I did have a craving for fudge brownies. It's gone now.
  • StephanieDuckie
    Options
    Oh God...
    Let me NEVER be THAT committed to winning a race! The prize for first must have been a really nice towell and a shower! =/
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    I bet he came in turd

Hehehe! Gross!:laugh:
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Talk about CODE BROWN!!

Seriously though, runners trots is pretty common thing, although most of us choose to head to the nearest restroom/port-a-potty/large bush before it's too late. The only plausible reason this guy kept going was probably because he still had a chance to win.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    is that a real pic or photoshopped? haha