Staying on Track on Weekends

Options
What tips do you have for staying on track during weekends? During the week, I find I'm moving a lot just by the nature of my job (1st grade teacher) and it's easy to make healthier choices just by the daily routine my job causes me to have to follow. However, when the weekend comes, I'm exhausted ( again, 1st grade teacher lol), so I don't feel like moving much, and all the things I refrained from eating during the week suddenly seem like fair game. Help!!!!

Replies

• areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher also. You just have to think it through and make yourself do it. Working out will eventually give you more energy. Plan meals early, and make room for snacks. You can do it. Best of luck on your journey :)
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Get a great nights sleep, and you'll be right in the mood to exercise!
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I stay consistent with my calorie deficit regardless of the day....good luck !
  • AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Plan a walk or hike or something with a friend... I find if someone is depending on me showing up I am more likely to follow through. Also, make it less "exercise" feeling by making it an exploration of something... I am completely put off on things that sound like excerise and not fun.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure this out. :|