Anybody have any cardio at home ideas? or Youtube videos to follow?

Options
Hey!
I am starting to go running which is turning out great but sometimes I lack motivation to leave the house and would find it nice to do some cardio at home. Does anybody know any high intensity training or videos that could be helpful? Really appreciate it. :)

Replies

• csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    jumprope
  • Rocketgirl88
    Rocketgirl88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone has some great walking at home dvds which feature some jogging as well as walking.
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love the Youtube channel FitnessBlender. They have workouts for beginners to advanced. I like the kickboxing for cardio and I'm doing their 5 day challenge. Jillian Michaels also has a few good videos up there. I stream them thru my x-box using the youtube app and play my own music in the background.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I was able to do the whole Focus T25 program for free on vk.com :)
  • SigridKayaAndersen
    SigridKayaAndersen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Freeletics
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has a TON of workouts you can do right at home.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Tons on youtube. I search for 10 minute workouts so I can string a few different ones together. I don't know why anyone even pays for workout dvd's anymore.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender, Blogilates, Jillian Michaels, Gymra... all on youtube
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Blogilates! Those workouts kill me!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Also on youtube - Jessica Smith. All levels of workouts from walking to pure cardio to sculpting, and she's a strong instructor.
  • RaceTo48Kg
    RaceTo48Kg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Blogilates worked on me before. I love Cassey's energy! Now I'm doing Fitness Blender and Jessica Smith. Kelly's endurance and Jessica's positive vibes pushes me to complete the whole workout. I do it 4 times a week (with light weights 3x a week). Both seems working for me, lost 3 Kgs in 3 weeks.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Also on youtube - Jessica Smith. All levels of workouts from walking to pure cardio to sculpting, and she's a strong instructor.

Love Jessica!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »

JessicaSmithTV is my ABSOLUTE favorite at home workout! Emily Skye has good circuits to do as well and has some that are just body-weight only.

Popsugar Fitness, BeFit, XHIT Daily are some good ones to look-up as well.
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels on YouTube all the way
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
  • megan_maria
    megan_maria Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the brilliant suggestions! Very helpful :)
  • matt140582
    matt140582 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tabata workout... 8 sets, 20 secs flat out with 10 sec rest between. sounds easy, but trust me it aint!!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    For cardio I love Turbo Fire. Whenever I skip a run I use it. It is called high intensity cardio. The music is great and Chalean Johnson is fun. I am recently using Fitness Blender but so far I am finding more HIIT type of workouts than steady cardio.