Hey everyone new at this and so far so good...

Options
jimennis
jimennis Posts: 80 Member
I am 44 m 6'3 336 well thats what I started at. I started this past Sunday and have been very faithful to this program. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and finally I found something that helps me with the tools I need. I set my first goal at 265lbs and when I get there I will make adjustments.
Looking for some friends that want to give support to eachother and share problems as well as victories. Name is Jim and let me know.

Replies

• makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey Jim welcome aboard! This is an awesome site and ul quickly get addicted to it! Feel free to friend me if ud like!
  • Sedonafan
    Sedonafan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Jim :) This community here is FANTASTIC! When I don't log in, i get at least 3 or 4 emails that from members that say, "come back and log your stuff!". It's not a competitive site like others I have found. There is only support on this website! Feel free to add me, i will help keep you on track! :)
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Welcome!

Here's to a healthier you!
  • dcbaby9
    dcbaby9 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me if you'd like
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey Jim, welcome to MFP. It's an awesome place to be. I have been here since July, 2010 and have lost 85 pounds, could not have done it without my buddies here on MFP. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I will be happy to help motivate and cheer you on. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place, feel free to add me if you like, much luck in your goals