I'm new :) 100 lbs to lose!

weezymfp
weezymfp Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone!

Think I'm in a similar position to a lot of people here. It's recently dawned on me how large I actually am and I feel like I've finally snapped into doing something about it!

I've got quite a lot to lose - 100lbs - to get back to the lightest I've ever been. It'd be lovely to have friends who are/have been in a similar position on here so please feel free to add me and hopefully we can keep each other going :)

Replies

• Exlomster
    Exlomster Posts: 2 Member
    Nice to meet you. Let's keep each other accountable. I know that I need that the most.
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Good luck :)
  • weezymfp
    weezymfp Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks guys :)
  • ChristopherHoward686
    ChristopherHoward686 Posts: 107 Member
    I finish week 3 tomorrow. If you want someone to help motivate you throughout your journey, send me a friend request. I'll try to help each of you the best I can.
  • jgsawka
    jgsawka Posts: 4 Member
    I just started as well. Together we can do this!! :)
  • Melody81266
    Melody81266 Posts: 1 Member
    I also am new. I have to lose a person or two...so I figured I'd pop in to say hi and I hope we can be encouraging to one another.
  • prishachardae
    prishachardae Posts: 2 Member
    I just started. My goal is to loose 80 pounds. I love the support on here! We can all do this! :)
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Hey im also new been trying for about a week had a little slip up this weekend so maybe we can all help each other feel free to add me :-)
  • ginazdru3
    ginazdru3 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new too and need to lose 100+ pounds