An Inspirational Music Video by Me

Options
This is the first time using a movie maker software. But anyway I had suc a great time while doing one of my new favorite Hobbies that I wanted to share it with everyone and hope that it helps keep you motivated. Thanks for watching! (as of 11:45p CST it was still loading, i'll check in the morning to make sure it is working since its a 2gb upload, lol)

youtu.be/XVu1LayTsmQ

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    As of 5/2/15, 5:27 am, it states that it has been removed because it was too long. :( Too bad. I would have liked to have seen it.
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I fixed it, I forgot to Verify my Youtube account.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and enjoy the bike rides!
    Rubber side down!
  • DaSavedSinner
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and enjoy the bike rides!
    Rubber side down!
    Lol!

• DaSavedSinner
    Options
    If I make anymore they should turn out better, I just got a great deal on a GoPro off Craigslist, lol.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That's great you turned around your health problems. Awesome job on the weight loss, you'll get the rest off I'm sure of it!
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nice video! Even better...NICE JOB on shedding the weight! Thanks so much for the motivational video.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Yes very inspirational!
  • DaSavedSinner
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed it!
  • lollye51
    lollye51 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great vid. Will thumb up when I sign in. Love themusic track too. :) Great job on the weight and keep on doin what your doin.
  • DaSavedSinner
    Options
    I listen to Redlight King before every workout, especially Comeback. What better inspiration than focusing on a comeback from the times you have fallen. I hope to make more inspirational videos, especially now that I have a GoPro. If anyone has any ideas for the future ones please share them & I will most definitely give credit where it's due.
  • DaSavedSinner
    Options
    Went for a great ride including hiking with my bike on shoulder til I got to the rideable downhill terrain...it was rough but I pushed on! I did use my GoPro but angle was bad, so lesson learned for next time.