People following BBG (kayla itsines bikini body guide)

Options
hey everyone i was wondering is there anyone here following the BBG?

Replies

• JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    There are quite a few people using the guides right now. There are also a few groups you can join. I am in one called Kayla Itsines' 2015 BBG Team Movement but it isn't a very active group.
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am doing the BBG for the second time around and I love it so much!! I highly recommend it. Feel free to add me or message me if you have any questions!
  • happythoughts912
    happythoughts912 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It feels nice to have company I am on the bbg week 5 with the k2 movement and the guides are amazing, @JLWright73 i will try and find that and and @abb117 i added u i can definitely use the help and experience!! :smile:
  • lesleyp1978
    lesleyp1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just into week 4 of bbg. hoping to see good results
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm on week 3 right now! Day 18 of the help guide too (I do each days meal plan for 3 days in a row it'll make sure I have a meal plan the whole 12 weeks). Loving it so far!!! I also do extra abs and legs. Alexajeanbrown.com her sore to the core and butt & leg challenge ebooks. There's also a 6 pack and butt challenge app I do once in a while from my iPhone. So fAr so good i didn't see much on my 2 week progress pic but that's not enough time so holding out for the big changes still. :) how's everyone doing? You can add me on Instagram nicfitrnbbg
  • happythoughts912
    happythoughts912 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi girls i am on week 8 now and i just started to see a bit of change in my body, i had w 3 weeks off due to exams and my eating habbits were horrible but i am back on track this week and hope to keep going till the end! :D her guides are amazing and they really are life changing!