Time to Bring Sorting Recipes Back to the Table

Options
lorinbc
lorinbc Posts: 48 Member
I have 15 pages of recipes and I do not always make them the same so I need to be able to sort them alphabetically so I can edit them without scrolling through so many pages. Even if the recipes came up as a list instead of the pictures and gobble de goop it would be easier. It has been 3 years now since I personally have asked for tech to do something about this so I think I have been more than patient.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Amen. And a 'search recipes' feature would be nice. It's horrible in its present state.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I also have 15 pages of recipes and it becomes tedious sorting through them to find the correct one. We should have had this feature a long time ago.
  • rbakedq
    rbakedq Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't have 15 pages yet, but, if you have the iPhone app (not sure if this works with android) just search for the recipe you want, go to edit (no need to change anything) and save. Now that recipe will be at the top.

Rich
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Amen, yes please. It can indeed search for recipes in the app, but not in the browser version. Seems like a silly thing not to have integrated by now.
  • lorinbc
    Options
    I do not use the app only my laptop. I do not want to just move the recipe to the top, I want to be able to sort all the recipes alphabetically and have them stay that way, not jumping around by creation or editing . Patience about this is growing thin. All the other categories in MFP are sorted alphabetically why not recipes . I know they are when you go to add food and choose recipes, why not when you want to edit.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It's even worse than that, to be honest. My new recipes don't even appear on the app unless I uninstall and reinstall it (I usually use my computer to enter them).
  • lorinbc
    Options
    Time to Renew Recipe Sort Option.
  • Thelinbc
    Thelinbc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump