side by side comparison

Options
tungaiunwa
tungaiunwa Posts: 38 Member
So my wife and i have been a little more conscience about our diet and walking on the treadmill alot. she has lost twenty-two pounds and I've lost thirty-one. Here is a side by side picture comparing opening day at Cedar Point 2010 to Opening day 2011. I see a huuuuge difference in her. I really don't see alot of change in myself. What do you think? upanddowncp.jpg

Replies

• Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    So my wife and i have been a little more conscience about our diet and walking on the treadmill alot. she has lost twenty-two pounds and I've lost thirty-one. Here is a side by side picture comparing opening day at Cedar Point 2010 to Opening day 2011. I see a huuuuge difference in her. I really don't see alot of change in myself. What do you think? sidebysidecp.jpg

You can really see a big difference. Especially in your faces. You look great...both of you!
  • tungaiunwa
    Options
    ok how do i make it fit?
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    can't see you and yes she has changed greatly.
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    ok how do i make it fit?
    post one first then the next not side by side.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ok how do i make it fit?
    Not sure, when I couldn't see it I just navigated to the page to see.
  • dcbaby9
    dcbaby9 Posts: 14
    Options
    can't see both pictures...only her. But a big change in her. Congrats!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I saw them. She looks fabulous, and I can really tell in your face and neck that you have lost. Good job guys!!
  • tungaiunwa
    Options
    ah ha there i got it to work right!!!!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in both of you! Looking good......keep it up!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Your face and neck are definitely smaller! Did you guys purposely wear the same clothing or is that just a coincidence? :noway:
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    your wife is beautiful and you look amazing!
  • tungaiunwa
    Options
    Your face and neck are definitely smaller! Did you guys purposely wear the same clothing or is that just a coincidence? :noway:

yes, we purposely wore the same clothes so the comparison would be more accurate
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    your wife is beautiful and you look amazing!

thank you :)
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    good job! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!