A day off?

Options
I was just curious, I try and workout 5 times a week and I take the weekends off, but then I'm always obsessing about how many calories I'm consuming and not burning. Does anyone workout 7 days a week?

Replies

• skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do 6 days a week and my off day is Wednesday. I find that I feel much better about what I may overindulge in on the weekends if I'm working out those days!
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    I work out 7 days a week...Im so used to it though...usually while at school i have practice 6 days a week or a game...
  • Akiyah
    Akiyah Posts: 57
    Options
    Makes sense, If I am doing what I'm supposed to be doing then a little overindulgence shouldn't be a problem.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I used to workout 7 days a week. Then I started reading article after article that stated our bodies NEED time off so they can heal. It's hard because once you get in a mindset of working out - it's hard to switch to telling yourself it's okay to take a day off. I found when I started giving my body a break from the gym - it did better with weight loss.
  • Akiyah
    Options
    I read something similar to that, I think it's a good way to trick the muscles which I read was something good to do(don't remember why though). I just get so obsessive and think that in order to be successful I must always workout.
  • Akiyah
    Options
    oops!.