New Exercising Ideas?

Options
Hi, I just started and thought this would be a good place to get ideas for a new workout regime. I'm pretty tired of just jogging and free weights. Does anyone have any fun workouts I could try with an emphasis on cardio?

Replies

• Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    The P90x Plyometrics workout is extreme - but fun :)
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    Try exercise DVDs, there are so many to choose form you will never get bored! If you don't want to pay for them I would suggest going to exercise tv (http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/) they have a TON of free full length videos you can choose from.
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Check my blog! I put a workout of teh week every week!
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If you have a Wii, Wii Active is a good workout. I also enjoy the Jillian Michaels work outs 30 day shred and a couple of others. You can rent workout DVD's and try them to see if you will like them. You can find the reasonably priced on Amazon.com.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Insanity is very cardio but extremely intense. And everyday there is a different type of workout. I also love, love love zumba!! I prefer going the actual zumba class, but there are dvd's too. Turbofire, P90x, spinning class, swimming. There are so many out there! Good luck!
  • shottgun
    shottgun Posts: 1
    Options
    HULA HOOPING. Feel like a kid again and burn about 200 calories in 30minutes
  • rickettsm
    rickettsm Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great ideas. Can't wait to try them :)
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    zumba:smile:
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    zumba:smile:

I second that! But hula hooping is fun, too
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options