new and hopeful

Options
Just joined in the hope I can shed some weight. Hoping this app can help me stay on track. 80+ ibs is scary :-/

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) Yup, it can seem scary, but then, over time, as it starts to drop away and you learn and begin to love the new life and the emerging you, then it gets to be really good :-)
  • honey81mfp
    honey81mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks MrsMizart. Weighing myself each week so I hope your right. if I loose just a little bit each week I'll be happy and stay motivated :)
  • fancydancingnancy
    fancydancingnancy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    newly joined also, and like this app so far. I just started walking and liked tracking it. Felt like I was getting somewhere in my weight loss journey good luck we all have to stick together
  • Carpercia
    Carpercia Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome - good luck on your journey! Its going to be difficult some days but it will be worth it. Enjoy the process :smile:
  • honey81mfp
    honey81mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's great to hear that, well done. I'm going to try walking more and go on my exercise bike, which I bought about a year ago and haven't used. Feeling positive :)
  • samoeba
    samoeba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    when you lose the weight you'll be pleasantly surprised your current clothing is loose! good luck