Hi There :)

Options
Is it me or is this 1200 a day calorie difficult?? Some days I can stick to it but other days I go a bit over. Also, I'm finding it difficult to stay in my suggested sugar amounts. Does anyone have tips on low sugar fruits?? Thanks!

Replies

• winsjess632
    winsjess632 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started on this app today! I'm going to join the struggle with you! I'm sure as long as you don't go over the recommended calories everyday, it shouldn't have too much of an impact. I like to eat oranges a lot (I don't know if they're low sugar or not) but I don't find that they bother me as much as some other fruits, which lots of sugar bothers my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I hope I helped! We can do this!
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's a struggle for me too. I'm doing 1600 right now but I log an average of 1200 to 1600. I've only been at it a week but I think with trial and error and the helpful app I might be able to find a good nutritional balance soon.
  • LMS120yesIcan
    LMS120yesIcan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Blueberries and strawberries are lower in sugar. I also have a1200 calorie limit so I exercise in order to get about 1400 calories which suits me and I don't go hungry.
  • GymTennis
    GymTennis Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That's too low and difficult. So once 1200 calories become your maintenance, where are you gonna go from there? 800 calories? How about throwing in some activity instead and eat more food and enjoy life