Just starting!

Options
HEY! Soooo i just started about a week ago and I'm due for my next weigh in. I have been reading success stories for the past hour or so and I am SO excited. Reading about all these regular people like me have lost all this weight by themselves, it truly inspires me to be healthier! It also gives me the motivation and inspiration that i need!!! I've started working out and eating right and i can really feel a difference in my attitude, my energy, and other people have noticed too. Especially my boyfriend! (Which is most important ;) ) But i just wanted to say thank you to all those AWESOME people who posted their success stories because it has truly helped me WANT to do this for myself :) So here it goes! Onto week 2!!

--emily
raleigh, nc

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's great to see all the others doing the same things.

Welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, I've found this site an incredibly supportive and knowledgable place. I hope it can help you achieve your goals.
  • lucy0924
    lucy0924 Posts: 11
    Options
    You're gonna love MFP! it helps so much! i live in Raleigh and try to workout almost everyday...if you ever need a workout motivator...or if you ever feel like motivating someone lol i'm here!

tracking nutrition is the way to go! we can so do this lol

Lucy
    raleigh, nc
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome! We're glad to have you join us!
  • Emmie120
    Emmie120 Posts: 7
    Options
    You're gonna love MFP! it helps so much! i live in Raleigh and try to workout almost everyday...if you ever need a workout motivator...or if you ever feel like motivating someone lol i'm here!

tracking nutrition is the way to go! we can so do this lol

Lucy
    raleigh, nc

I'm glad too :) my friend Jamie joined with me and we are so excited to get going...i haven't joined a gym yet, but i started walking the dog and when i move in june i'm going to start going to the gym cause my apartment complex will have one!
  • SparkleKittie
    SparkleKittie Posts: 127
    Options
    Welcome! Just sent you a friend request! :D
  • Jmongillo
    Jmongillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: