Wassup.

Options
Hey guys, new on here so thought i'd introduce myself and see if there's anybody with similar weight/fitness goals.
I'm 24 (25 this year), from Norwich in the UK, I work as a Healthcare Advisor, and I'm a single mother of two (I have a 6 year old daughter & an almost 4 year old son ❤). I haven't done too badly for having two little ones body-wise, however there's always room for improvement! ;)
I'm just generally looking to get fit & healthy, and hopefully get back down to a UK dress size 8 (I'm currently between a 10-12) in the process.
Most of my workouts will be from home. I own an exercise bike, a few workout DVD's and some weights, so I plan to use these at least 5 days a week combined with a healthy diet to reach my weightloss/fitness goals :)
Feel free to add me. Motivation, hints and tips all welcome!
Good luck to you all on your goals! :)

Replies

• IIG700
    IIG700 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just joined (again) too. Lost 30lbs the last time, but am now back on it. Have changed my diet and lost 5lbs in two weeks, now it's time to get an exercise plan together :)
  • MissTinekaMarie_x
    MissTinekaMarie_x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work! :)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal!
  • Markoss84
    Markoss84 Posts: 1,644 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Nice to meet yeah and welcome to MFP :wink:

I'm new as well and just joined MFP! I was an old member of MFP but I quite from more than a year.

FR sent to you :)
  • xSarahx1983x
    xSarahx1983x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Norwich here :) add away