Losing that "baby weight"

Options
ambersanford204
ambersanford204 Posts: 37 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there. I use the term baby weight loosely because my son is 3 years old and I am still overweight. I am 29 years, live in Idaho, married and we are both full-time students working towards our Master's degrees. I was in the U.S. Navy for 8 years. I gained nearly 65 pounds during my pregnancy and it has been a battle to lose it ever since. I was at 212 at my highest - in 2012. I am using the C25K app and once I committed to the running the weight began to slowly come off. I also walk and do some strength training. I cook meals usually and eat pretty well. Just having a difficult time! Just looking for some motivation, tips, and to interact with people on a similar journey. Thanks for reading!

Edited to add more background after reading other introduction posts.

Replies

• fritomaster
    fritomaster Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Test
  • ambersanford204
    ambersanford204 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Test

?
  • tracylopes
    tracylopes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amber you are on the right track just keep exercise and eat healthy and you will loose that baby weight. I know from my own experience that its hard and takes time but when you finally reach your goal, its so wotrth it in the end. For inspiration check out http://mommyweight.com they have many articles about how to loose baby weight.
  • DrozKary
    DrozKary Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been in your same situation and all I can say is to be consistent with your excersise and diet. I know is not easy because as a parent doing excersise and diet can be hard but always remind yourself about your goal. Good luck
  • AgentCyanide
    AgentCyanide Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mines 4, does it still count as baby weight when they're not babies anymore? Haha.

Best of luck! :smile: