hello MFP!

Options
Jmongillo
Jmongillo Posts: 11 Member
Hey people. I'm new to MFP... been counting calories for a week now. It's really ridiculous how quickly it adds up and how much I did NOT realize I was eating!!! Holy Cow. I've learned so much already... like that some of my favorite things to eat are hundreds and hundreds of calories!!! lol... I'm looking forward to seeing results. Just hope I can stick with it (:

Replies

• adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this is a great site with a lot of really awesome people to help you stay on track! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Of course you can stick with it. If you want to.

Good luck with your goals.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I was amazed also when I first started. I also realized that it's really hard to eat out and stay within your calories and still eat good tasty food. At least for me it is. I just really try to avoid eating out anymore.
    Good luck in your journey.
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    This is definitely a great tool for not only counting calories, but education and support. Good luck!!
  • bossybrandice82
    Options
    Hello I'm Bossy Leo 28 from Cleveland my goal weight is 180lbs from 344lbs and i'm so happy to see so many people in on MyFitnessPal sometime you feel alone by i see so many success stories it makes my wanna try harder than i ever have so thanks !!!