help!

Options
Just cannot seem to stick with it! I exercise, feel great, then go "pig" out! Of course, then I feel horrible about myself. Need a way to keep myself on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• cfey28
    cfey28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! Add me and we can support each other!!! I think this is going to hold me accountable for my actions.
  • Shed4Wed
    Shed4Wed Posts: 25
    Options
    Plan your meals ahead of time. If you pick the right foods, you can eat enough to feel full without eating anything bad.

When I do this, I do SO much better. If I wait til the last minute, I choose things that are quick/easy and not the best choices.

Good luck!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    I agree with Shed4Wed, I do so much better when I plan my meals for the day instead of leaving it to the last minute. The biggest thing is to stick with what you planned and not stray from it, then you won't have to worry about the "pig out".
  • purpleflowers63
    Options
    I have days like that, too. And then I have days where I really pay attention to eating a lot of "good" foods to balance it out. You can always make it up the next day. Every day is a new day!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Pig out on healthy stuff.... fruits and veggies, whole grains and lean meats. :) Salads, carrots, celery, low fat cheese, etc. At least you'll be filling up and using good cals. :)

IDK some days are just worse than others. Hang in there...
  • jvbocek
    jvbocek Posts: 2
    Options
    focus on the good stuff, the little changes and positive choices. don't beat youself up about a slip-up , eventually you will see the 'baby steps' add up .
  • jvbocek
    jvbocek Posts: 2
    Options
    exactly- everyday IS a new day, and sooner or later, you WILL have many more good days than bad days because you know the good day FEEL good and the bad days,. well, they DONT