starting over

hotmama_32
hotmama_32 Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I am starting over in my fitness journey because of stress and life in general I have let myself slide backwards. Last summer I had gotten down to 134 lbs from 142 and today I weighed myself at 137. I am only 5' 4" so I am trying to stay around 125 and finally get rid of my baby weight from my son who just turned 6. I need a fitness buddy to help me keep accountable.

Replies

• hotmama_32
    Well this week I have managed to do ok on diet but not so good on exercise. It is so cold and nasty outside that my seasonal affective disorder ( not officially diagnosed but I get symptoms every year) has really kicked in and after my workout Sunday night I was so sore i could barely move and Advil wouldn't touch it. My daughter's birthday party is tomorrow so I hope after all this is over I can really focus on getting back on track.
  • hotmama_32
    OK now party over and the weekend done. Today I really buckle down and exercise.
  • Happy_flowers
    Happy_flowers Posts: 18 Member
    I feel the same as you...sent you a friend request x
  • hotmama_32
    OK well this is my last week before my 5k. I need to push and eat right!!!!I can use all the encouragement you can give!!!! Anyone close to Hilliard Ohio you are welcome to come running with me!!!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    You got this!!!

BTW, do you have a goal as far as time for the race?