Monday's the day..........

Lose4Real206
Lose4Real206 Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
What's up y'all, my name is Justin and Today I'm starting back up on a healthy eating and exercise lifestyle. I was in pretty good shape for a while and then let it go lol. Then after a divorce and stressful times fell outta shape and gained some weight. My goal is to lose about 40 lbs, but just get back to feeling overall healthy and full of energy again. So anyway, just wanted to say what's up and wish everyone else a great Monday!! Here we go..........

Replies

• Lose4Real206
    And another thing, I'm from Seattle. Add me as a friend if you would like. Motivation and accountability makes a huge difference! TTYL
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Hey.. I joined here quite a while ago but lost motivation so I'm starting back, fresh and with a lot more motivation and determination to do this. I want to lose 28 lbs ideally. I think I'm a big time emotional eater so I really have to knock that on the head and anyway I know I feel a lot better when I work out and eat healthily than when I do when I over eat, so no idea why I even do that!? Anyway feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else and we can all get through this together :) Happy Monday!
  • Lose4Real206
    Sounds good. Cool that you're back and ready for change. It's definitely a journey but making it happen is the only way. Way to step up and get Rollin again!!
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Exactly.. Ain't gonna happen if we don't make it.....
  • mybella511
    mybella511 Posts: 5 Member
    Happy Monday!
  • mybella511
    mybella511 Posts: 5 Member
    May the 4th be with you. Hahaha
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Ha! @mybella511 - That was funny.
  • lodiloohoo64
    lodiloohoo64 Posts: 60 Member
    What's up y'all, my name is Justin and Today I'm starting back up on a healthy eating and exercise lifestyle. I was in pretty good shape for a while and then let it go lol. Then after a divorce and stressful times fell outta shape and gained some weight. My goal is to lose about 40 lbs, but just get back to feeling overall healthy and full of energy again. So anyway, just wanted to say what's up and wish everyone else a great Monday!! Here we go..........

• lodiloohoo64
    lodiloohoo64 Posts: 60 Member
    Ay the 4th be with you Justin!!!