Starbucks

Options
Those of you that drink Starbucks, what are y'alls favorite drink. If you could tell me how many calories in it that would be fantastic.
I'm going to be traveling and I want something I'm just not sure what yet :smile:

Replies

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I drink the iced green tea lemonade. I think it's like 15 calories. I get it unsweetened.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I like a tall non fat green tea latte it's 210 calories of pure yumminess
  • redd_87
    redd_87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of their black tea (0 cals) or the skinny vanilla latte (110 cals for the smallest size, I think). I get the tea iced and add splenda;
    it's delish, even if it is overpriced.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Raspberry blackcurrant frap. It's 229 calories for a venti (in the UK).
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    http://www.starbucks.co.uk/quick-links/nutrition-info

you should be able to find everything in the links here but mine is Americano short 6 calories

some of these are amazingly calorific see hot chocolate!!
  • kikichewie
    kikichewie Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Their calories are on their site or on the menu boards on the US. I liked iced chais....
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I always get a grande java chip frappucino.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »

You, I like! :smiley::+1:

I usually get grande white mochas, or zebra mochas, or when I have a free drink I'll go all out and make the most magnificent venti frappuccinos I can think of. Last free drink I did a venti raspberry zebra mocha with java chips and whipped cream. I have 3 free drinks this month sssooo.... I'll have to space those puppies out. :yum:
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I usually get regular coffee or Americano, on the rare occasion that I don't make coffee at home. I like to add liquid vanilla or coconut stevia.
  • danielles19862015
    danielles19862015 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    tall skinny cappuccino :) gets me going of a morning - 70 calories :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    The calorie count is posted on their menu.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    If you can find a store that still has their iced peach green tea, I highly recommend it! It was my Summer love a couple years ago.
    I like their hot and iced chai, not sure about the calories. If you're looking for something cold and blended, but low in calories, their coffee frappucinno is good!
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Grande nonfat, one pump vanilla + one pump hazelnut latte(otherwise known as a half sweet French vanilla). Not a big fan of the skinny syrups as they taste really off to me so I stick with the regular. Its' my splurge for the week so I'm going to enjoy it anyway I like it! :smiley:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Pikes Roast, black.

0 calories.
  • jtjunkie
    jtjunkie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tall flat white, 170 calories
  • Terrappyn1
    Terrappyn1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My go to is a Venti Iced Non-fat Latte. 130 calories and I sprinkle cinnamon and cocoa on it. In the summer, I like Trenta Iced Black Tea.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love a unsweetened passion tango ice tea... 0 calories
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Black tea, a tall skinny latte, or iced americano to which I add about a tbsp of cream.

Truthfully, the frappacinos, etc, just don't appeal to me at all. Something about the aftertaste ...

Besides, if I want something like that, I'd rather head to Paciugo's and get one of their gelato & coffee drinks.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I don't go often, maybe 1x a month, but when I do, I go all out..lol Venti Caramel Frappuccino w/ extra caramel drizzle, brulee bits on the whipped cream..I don't even want to THINK about how many calories it is. lol
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »

You, I like! :smiley::+1:

I usually get grande white mochas, or zebra mochas, or when I have a free drink I'll go all out and make the most magnificent venti frappuccinos I can think of. Last free drink I did a venti raspberry zebra mocha with java chips and whipped cream. I have 3 free drinks this month sssooo.... I'll have to space those puppies out. :yum:

I only get Starbucks once every few months, the last was in November and before that, August. I'm not a regular coffee drinker, but sometimes I crave my frapp. Coffee and chocolate, yum.