Picture backgrounds

Options
Kolohe71
Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
Word of advice to you all... Check the backgrounds of your pictures before you post them. It's not that I don't want to see your bras and underwear hanging on the doorknob (because I don't mind really). It because most of you probably don't these things floating around the internet for eternity.

BTW: I'm not looking for them, but as a photographer things in the background of pictures that most others won't see jump out at me!

Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    this thread needs examples.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell I just took off my boots and opened a package right?
  • mskisha1120
    mskisha1120 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the FYI :smile:
  • annadilynn
    annadilynn Posts: 84
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny...i noticed it too, but didn't really think much of it...maybe cause i am a girl...lol...
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Or the toilets. Dear god, the toilets.
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    All women wear bras and panties. All men wear boxers/briefs, or something in between.

I'm not ashamed!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Haha...true sometimes the background is what stands out more in the picture...simply because what's in it.haha
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    CallMeMamaBoo Posts: 295
    Options
    And if you are going to take pictures in your bathroom, at least clean your toilet! and put your 'creams' in the drawer... I don't want to know that you have 'problems' in certain 'areas'. LOL

Seriously, I know what you mean! I also am into photography and while some stuff is unavoidable and unintentional...some things can be helped!
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hahaha nothing says hottie like a turd in the potty. Ugh why don't people notice that stuff before posting? Just saying
  • Kolohe71
    Options

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, these are my favorite... Especially when they stand on TOP of them.

BTW: Love the picture in your ticker... nice work who ever took it.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So true, so true!
  • alex215
    Options
    Hahaha nothing says hottie like a turd in the potty. Ugh why don't people notice that stuff before posting? Just saying
    myspace1.jpg
  • TTops76
    Options
    and there you have it! Thanks for the visual :)
  • alex215
    Options
    -suitable-background-fail-1.jpg
  • TTops76
    Options
    hahaha and they keep coming. Definitely FAIL!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I think when I do my next progress pics im going to have a blow up doll in the back ground
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    I think when I do my next progress pics im going to have a blow up doll in the back ground
    Fear, from you I would expect no less....
  • TTops76
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!