looking for friends and motivation :)

Options
Hi im deborah i just started this app my goal is to get to 150 and i currently weigh 214. Im looking for people to talk to and share their stories and me to share mine. :)

Replies

• CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you to add me. I stated at 219 and I am now 189 and want to get down to about 150. We could motivate each other.
  • Shar_ffl
    Shar_ffl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting today with 58lbs to lose so need some friends also. Welcome to add
  • shan11180
    shan11180 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm not new to MFP, but new again. :) Would love the extra support and motivation, as well! Welcome all!
  • deborahelkey96
    deborahelkey96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Thanks everyone! I sent you guys a friend request
  • yari716
    yari716 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
    I'm 23, CW 207lbs!
  • Phylliciadenton22
    Phylliciadenton22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here for anyone who needs motivation
  • healthnut1223
    healthnut1223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm I started at 265 and now I am at 196 lbs
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in every day. CW: 166 GW: 145
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jwalsh269
    jwalsh269 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! CW: 160, GW: to feel healthy and happy! I'm tired of starting over. Looking for motivation and friends to help make this process easier
  • karensauve
    karensauve Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for motivation as well! My profile pic is from 3 years ago and have gained 25 lbs since...want to be comfortable in my bikini again! let's motivate each other!
  • ellekill
    ellekill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm all for the motivation and encouragement I have about 40lbs to lose and every Monday is a new start. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dixonal
    dixonal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! In going for more fat loss-muscle gain but the journey is still the same! Happy to be a supporter!
  • iamsmara
    iamsmara Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck on your goals! I am 163 now, trying to get down to 140. Add me as your motivating friend :)
  • Devon8888
    Devon8888 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am brand new but I do have motivation to give. My biggest problem is I am a sugar junkie and I had to get off that desire. I seem to be on the right track. I am aiming for 150 pounds currently 181.
  • deborahelkey96
    deborahelkey96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys all so much! You're all awesome cant wait to chat with you all
  • LindaKay224
    LindaKay224 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Deborah
    You can add me too.. my starting weight & goal is about the same as yours. Would be great to motivate each other
  • xoReese
    xoReese Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivational friends as well! & I'll gladly add you deborah! I'm also trying to lose weight. Female, 24, cw is 226 goal wt is 120. I've got a looooong way to go but I'm keeping focused and keeping steady. Anyone feel free to add me! :) I log everyday.
  • wdjeeves90
    wdjeeves90 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :) ive lost close to 50 lbs working with this site! :)
  • ecrowe23
    ecrowe23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am all about motivation ! Would love to have accountability buddies