Is this Jillian Michaels SHRED or what?

Options
Surfing through my cables free exercise television programs and there are 3 Jillian Michaels work outs

1. 30 day jump start
2. 30 day Shred 1
3. Last chance work out

Are these a part of the 30 day shred series? If so, in what sequence do you do them? I know the program takes 30 days, so how long do you do each one? Has anyone tried these and gotten results? Im scared, I see her face on ANYTHING and im like, oh lord..imma die. :)

Thanks Yall.

Replies

• kml07071
    kml07071 Posts: 29
    Options
    The 30 day shred is its own workout. 10 days at level 1, 10 days at level 2, and 10 days at level 3. I am not sure of the other two you mentioned but 30DS it is own workout. 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs and that repeats for 20-25 minutes! Hope this answered your question or at least part of your question
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    My firend has seen those, they will give you the beginning to the program and then you would have to buy/rent the whole workout. I would guess that the other two workouts you mention are built the same way with different levels and you are given only one.
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    30 day shred 1 is probably level one of the 30 day shred. the 30 day shred program has 3 levels.
    30 day jump start and last chance workout are two separate workouts.
    i HAVE done all three levels of the 30 day shred and definately saw new definition in my upper body after a month.
    it was intense but i feel like i got a great workout in a short burst of time each day.
    good luck!
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have both the 30 day shred and the last chance. The last chance workout is a good workout that breaks the workout up into circuit training. If i remember right the first part is 35 minutes then there is 2 10 minutes segments that you can add on later. I have done both of these and like them both. :)
  • Robyn405
    Robyn405 Posts: 48
    Options
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The 30D Shred is only like $8 at walmart. So, probably worth just buying it. Then you have all 3 levels. I did have to order mine though, not all stores have it in stock, but it was free to ship to the store.