Need friends for motivation

Options
Hello,
I have about 40 pounds to Lose it's very hard to stick to it and stay motivated. please add me I need to fell like I have friends that are with me going through the same thing so that we canotivate eachother!

Replies

• Mrshsm
    Mrshsm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I also wanna lose about 40lbs. I'm not new to mfp but I've never posted until today or thought about adding any friends. Would be nice to share as well as give & receive motivation!
  • johnbird65
    johnbird65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there would be great to have that as well,40lbs would be perfect
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Mrshsm wrote: »
    I'll be your friend :) I also wanna lose about 40lbs. I'm not new to mfp but I've never posted until today or thought about adding any friends. Would be nice to share as well as give & receive motivation!

I'm relatively new to the site; I'd installed MFP on my phone only for calorie logging and was totally unaware of the social / supportive aspect of this place. That's my mistake, what at first seemed a little cheesy to me isn't at all in fact. It's surprising how natural it becomes to support one another remotely like this and how little bits of encouragement, plus knowing others are following along and witnessing your progress, diary, and so on, encourages us all on.

Add me, I'm not the silent type!
  • toddfamily1
    toddfamily1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • crosedonahue
    crosedonahue Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm back at this. Embarassed by how much weight I have gained. Motivate me. Please.
  • outboundhat
    outboundhat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! 40 is my goal too:D
  • segacious
    segacious Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Trying to lose about 50+lbs..so ill be around awhile