Believe in Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, pics included

Options
ahebert34
ahebert34 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and have been diligent about doing it daily (minus one day of fence building, which burned more calories and worked more muscles than the dvd). I've been eating 1200 calories or less per day, trying not to eat processed foods, mostly fresh vegetables, whole grains and protein. I'm super stoked at the difference a week can make!! I feel like I look like I've lost more than 5 lbs, by just toning. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who can't commit to going to the gym and doesn't have much free time! vwrgdvmjtv44.jpg
ty1dfa4m0kta.jpg

Replies

• TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this now day 4 today and I'm eating 1200 or less calories also. I have only lost 1 pound so far. It really kicks your butt I dred doing the 2nd set. I weigh 166 and have already l lost 49 pounds. I am 42 and that is probably the difference.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress for one week!! Can't imagine what it will be at day 30! Looks like I need to dust off my copy of 30 day shred. :)
  • ahebert34
    ahebert34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband was teasing me and said "you really can't expect to get any kind of results from doing a DVD for 20 minutes per day!" I was happy to prove him wrong!

49lbs is amazing!! I absolutely feel like I'll die before the DVD is over! And just remember that the scale might not necessarily move if you're toning. So, make sure and take before and after pics. I wouldn't have guessed that 5lbs would look so different.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    He obviously doesn't know jm!
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results in such a short time, keep up the good work. I think you've just given me the kick up the butt i need to wake up earlier in the mornings and do a JM workout to start the day.
  • amandaiams
    amandaiams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm totally ready to do this! I'm 180 lbs and I feel like crap but if I can at least FEEL better, then I'll take it!
  • wilder0902
    wilder0902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation to start 30ds back up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!