21 day fix meal planning

Options
sooooo I'm going to do the portion control for the 21 day fix I'm just a little confused on what to do when I make dinner for my husband and myself . he's not doing the plan but I am and I really don't want to make 2 different meals. should I just make one complete meal and then take what I'm allowed to have??? thoughts . . . ideas????

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Have you joined the MFP group for 21 Day Fix: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

We're sharing recipes and more there. No doubt, you'll find ideas and tons of support there. Great group of positive people.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've been following it as well and I usually serve my hubby the basis of my meal then add extra for him... larger portions.. or a dinner roll.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Same here....hubby is following the meal plan with bigger portion and some cheats here or there. My 12 year old has seen a few extra days of cereal and Rhames noodles if he does not like any of the choices. But he's excited about it, these are two of his favorite food groups as it is :)