Looking for more friends after baby!

Options
I just had a baby 8 weeks ago via c-section and am looking for some more active friends...especially those who are also trying to shed the baby weight! I was really active on here before pregnancy and lost 20 pounds. Now I'm looking to get down to my ultimate goal weight which means 35 pounds to go.....seems so far away!

Im finding that after baby it's hard to stay motivated especially when you are exhausted so I would love some supportive friends in the same boat! :)

Replies

• dandannoodlebowl
    dandannoodlebowl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had a baby 4 weeks ago, my third, and I have 30 lbs to lose! Let's be friends :)
  • IsabelleM1983
    IsabelleM1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So am I.
    My baby is 6 weeks old now and I have 35 lbs to lose!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My baby is a little older...6 months and I just started working out last month...Its become very addicting
  • kpullett14912015
    kpullett14912015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I managed to have 3 babies in 3 years and I am now on the road to recovery with 35 lbs to get rid of. I would love to interact with other hard working mamas!! Let's be friends!
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    My baby is almost 10. I'm 14lb away from my goal now. Congrats on the bambino honey!
  • bewarethedog
    bewarethedog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! I'm a c-section mommy, too, but my baby is a year old now. I wish I would have started trying to lose my baby weight earlier! Good job getting on it!!
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I've got a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • megster4359
    megster4359 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't had my baby yet but I am almost 31 weeks. I've been walking and have already gained 30 pounds. I am still keeping track of what I am eating just so I don't go overboard. I will definitely be here after I have my baby. My first son was by c-section and this one will be too. I wouldn't mind having some friends on here.
  • hopedaleen
    hopedaleen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had mine via c section in December. I need more mom friends.
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    does it count if your wife made you eat with her the entire pregancy....

im still trying to loose that baby weight. he is 2 and a half now

*and i must say, you all are a bunch of HOT mama's!
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I've got a 5yo, 3yo and 8mo...add me if you'd like!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! My little dude is 18mo but I just started actively trying to shed the pregnancy weight less than a month ago.
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of three 10, 7, 3, and I have been on this journey for a while. Add me if you like ;)
  • danni988
    danni988 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my baby 8mths ago lost 33lbs got another 21 to go. It is hard to workout with a tiny baby I used to go to the gym on husbands days off but now she's a bit older I take her running with me and do home workouts whilst she's in her bouncer when I have the motivation
  • danni988
    danni988 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • PinkyPurple123
    PinkyPurple123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ive not had my baby yet, but im 34 weeks and planning to get back into it after gaining 14lbs. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jenniferhajhaj
    jenniferhajhaj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had a baby 8 months ago and had 20 to lose. MFP has helped me a lot.
  • sarahlw31
    sarahlw31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My "baby" is 2 in August! Needed to lose the weight! I've lost 33lb so far this year!
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My baby is two in July. I didn't start working out and eating more carefully until she was about 6 months old, and it took me 10 months after that to be down to my pre-pregnant weight. I started out 10-15 pounds heavier than I wanted to be though, so now I've lost an additional 10-ish pounds and feel pretty good about myself these days. Really trying to get into lifting heavier now! (And trying to start the baby carousel again this month... Wish us luck! ;) )