new Jawbone up 24 user help

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Hi, Just bought a new phone that works with the Jawbone up 24 I bought awhile back. Is it normal for the Jawbone jack to move freely in the phone jack? I can't see to get everything to sync up, what am I doing wrong?

Please help

Replies

• Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have an UP24. I'm not sure I understand your question. Is this when charging your band? I don't use my iPhone jack to charge. I plug the USB into my computer. That is what Jawbone suggests due to correct voltage...
    You don't need to plug it in to sync. It should just sync to your app.
  • amunet07
    Options
    for some reason it unpaired itself... I reset both and somehow it had synched. (its weird that it did ask for the jack to synch) I charge it on my usb of my lap top. Thanks
  • amunet07
    Options
    Any tips and hints etc of using this jawbone up would be appreciated! (i.e. when do you charge it so that you don't miss it tracking steps or sleep??) thanks
  • sfagans
    sfagans Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a jawbone up and I usually charge UT every 4 days. I charge it in the morning before I take my shower. It charges pretty fast and those few steps that I miss is fine with me. I hope tha
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thanks! :) ps... if anyone wants to be team mates my address is amunet07.ms@gmail.com
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since xmas. My charge last close to 2 weeks. I only have a morning alarm set. The more alarms you set, the quicker the battery will drain. I only log non step activities into the app. I don't log runs or walking the dog. When you log an activity, you can change the effort level from easy to difficult. I always chose in the zone. I also take mine off to shower. Occasionally the app will say having trouble connecting. I power down my phone and reopen the app and it will reconnect. I've had to re sync a few times tho.
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I had wondered what I did wrong...sounds like just an occasional glitch.
  • amunet07
    Options
    ^