Here we go!

Options
Trying to lose 100+ i want to actually feel confortable taking my shirt off at the pool or beach. I can do it i know i can! Motivational friends would be awsome! Love getting help and helping others so add me and lets do work!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Consistency is key. You got this!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    keep it going mate! you will do it
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I am on every day and am an active support for my friends :) Feel free to add me!
  • crazychris1217
    crazychris1217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im already feeling motivated on how nice and respectful everyone is on here! I really appreciate it!
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah man, get 'er done! You'll find that your looks will be icing on the cake. The really awesome result is how much better you will feel and how much more life you can experience. I lost 70 lbs and could once again make it across a parking lot without being out of breath. I can run with my kids, I play 3-5 soccer games/week, I do rock climbing, on and on. That cake may taste great (I LOVE Red Velvet) but that feeling lasts minutes whereas being healthy is a great feeling every minute of every day!

I've slipped a bit myself and back on it to lose 20-30. Hit me up and let's do it together.
  • spekaelizabeth
    spekaelizabeth Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 22 lbs to get back to my pre baby weight :) I could use all the support I can get too. I'll add you!
  • Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey 110 lb to loose here

Feel free to add me :)

Good luck