Fat burner

Options
2»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Hey that's really fascinating! Thanks so much for sending me that! No *kitten*, obviously working out and high protein diet, but have you actually ever trained for anything before? Or do people not do that in mid western america where you're from? Pretty sure I don't need any nutrition/exercise from you, you troll. Have a great day

Who is this even directed to?

Me maybe since she quoted my post...

Funny though New Brunswick isn't in the midwest...it's in Canada...hmmmm
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sigh. That's it, everyone actually knows of a really good fat burner but won't tell you because they're bitter mid-Western trolls who've never trained and want to see you fail. Nothing to do with cumulative years of experience, research, personal trial and error and a desire to not see people make snake oil companies rich. Not at all.
  • santawiggles
    santawiggles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    Hey that's really fascinating! Thanks so much for sending me that! No *kitten*, obviously working out and high protein diet, but have you actually ever trained for anything before? Or do people not do that in mid western america where you're from? Pretty sure I don't need any nutrition/exercise from you, you troll. Have a great day

Me maybe since she quoted my post...

Funny though New Brunswick isn't in the midwest...it's in Canada...hmmmm

Canada? Oh well then that explains it
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

Everyone who disagreed with her I guess. So, everyone...

Lol

I guess... but seriously, who was that directed at?

Also, if that was directed at everyone, why do you feel that you are right and the rest of us are wrong?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well it appears that we can't have an adult conversation, so I am locking this thread.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
This discussion has been closed.