Hiya :)

acamicia143
acamicia143 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
OK so first let me say I love this app and all the options it had for keeping track of your daily intake, exercises etc.
Hi everyone!! I'm Andrea and using this fitness pal app to help me keep track of my daily health choices. Looking to shed a couple lbs before summer and thought that it would help actually seeing what I take in in-regards to calories and what not. It's hard to hit the gym like I used to having 2 kids, being a full time student and working p/t...time is definitely not on my side right now but I Guess anything helps at this point. Love to hear how you all are enjoying this app and if it's helping with your goals. Wishing you all the best

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! I have found this app very helpful in my fitness journey. The diary is awesome in logging my calories and exercise. The community portion allows me to gain a different perspective on ideas and know hows. Also you can get some great tips from reading through the threads. Good luck on your journey!! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • miss_neal
    miss_neal Posts: 19 Member
    Welcome! I love this app too!
  • acamicia143
    acamicia143 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks all I'm definitely going to take advantage of all of it :)
  • Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add if you're looking for friends or motivation.