vitamuffins?

anyone ever tried them? are they even worth the price?

Replies

• LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Delicious!! Love them!! But as an occasional treat - since they are kinda pricey. But generally they're about a buck a piece - you could easily spend that on a bag of chips from the vending machine. SO all and all a fair price. Lots of good stuff in them, most only have 100 cals, and are VERY VERY Filling and quite tasty. I Highly recommend.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    DEEP CHOCOLATE :love:
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Deep chocolate is my fave. I don't buy them often cause they are pricy but nice to have on occasion.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    I really like the muffin tops, although I've only had the chocolate. But they're REALLY good. However, I've had the chocolate brownies and I thought they were awful - they were really gritty and dry.
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    :love: Deep chocolate is the best!!!
  • rwuchic
    rwuchic Posts: 20 Member
    I love them
  • csarullo1
    csarullo1 Posts: 1 Member
    Love them! The chocolate ones are great when you are craving chocolate. I like it with some fat free cool whip and fresh strawberreis. Target puts them on sale once in awhile and you can also try Sam's. I used to get them at Costco but the one by me does not sell them anymore.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    love them! I'm not sure if they still sell it, but you used to be able to buy a vita muffin mix, I could usually find it in the organic/healthy food section of the grocery store, for around $5-6 and it made 12 muffins. I've also seen the muffins pre-made, but for 4 it was around $5 which I thought was ridiculous. And I'm not sure about the vitatops, I know they're good but can't remember the pricing.
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    i think my work sells them....ill have to look tomorrow
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    AWESOME! And definitely worth the price.

I like the Velvety Chocolate ones which are sugar free and 90 calories. I've tried the breakfast sandwiches -- they are OK.

The corn muffins make REALLY good bases for strawberry shortcake.

I also like the brownies, but I eat them with FF Cool Whip.

Does anyone else have to take a Beano before they eat these? :blushing:
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    DEEP CHOCOLATE!!! Love them...have one almost every night, lol!!! i found then at Target,12 for $10.
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Yep, I dig 'em too. I heart the banana fudge and most of the "bran" flavors. I do not like the pumpkin flavor, though. :/
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I like the triple chocolate the best. I think pumpkin spice warmed up a little with a bit of light whipped cream is really yummy too!! :)