Northern VA anyone?

I am looking for people in NOVA who may be interested in getting together to walk or hike on weekends or early evenings?

Replies

• carrie7511
    carrie7511 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Andi. I'm carolyn I live in fairfax and love hiking. I've been using myfitness pal for a while on and off. I've never tapped into the community before. I've decided using this app is the only way I'll succeed. I have 50 pounds to loose. The heaviest I've ever been. I'm
  • jalarson23
    jalarson23 Posts: 62 Member
    edited May 2015
    Yep, Fairfax here and recently went on my first hike since trying to lose weight. I over did it a bit and wish I had someone to go with. It would be nice to have some hiking buddies. Please add me if you want a hiking buddy.
  • AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    Hi all!!! I am in Fairfax too! I have been sticking with walking Burke Lake but am looking for a group of people to motivate me to get off my butt when I would rather not. I will friend both of you and maybe we can set something up! :smiley:
  • jalarson23
    I did part of the Appalachian Trail this last weekend and I was hurting the next few days. I'm about 90% now, but I am looking forward to another hike with hopefully a little more variance in uphill/downhill 'ness. What do you guys think?
  • AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    LOL - you may be WAY out of my league! I am still a beginner :smile:
  • jalarson23
    Haha, the Appalachian Trail was a mistake, believe me!