anyone is jersey?

Options
Hi all! Past week in new jersey has been nothing but rain. This isn't helping me with things at all. I love running outside and I went to the gym yesterday and it was flooded ( no way in!) So I said screw it and went running in the rain. How's that for sticking to my schedule. Mother nature you cannot stop me!

Replies

• chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    You rock in the rain...I'm in Jersey and I think we will need to build an arc soon........they're sayin sun on Sunday, lets keep our fingers crossed!!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Past week in new jersey has been nothing but rain. This isn't helping me with things at all. I love running outside and I went to the gym yesterday and it was flooded ( no way in!) So I said screw it and went running in the rain. How's that for sticking to my schedule. Mother nature you cannot stop me!

I am not from Jesey I grow up in New Jersey (Butler) but Once I got married I move to Long Island N.Y It has been raining, raining, raining here too Is so patherick already enough of rain I said this morning I was woundering if we will ever see the sun ever again. I admire ur attitude that not even the rain is going to stop you from doing ur exercise. Well u know rain won't melt you.
    Keep up ur good work and think that their is a light at the end of the tunnel eventually we will have nice weather. Good luck

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It is finally sunny out here. So let's stop all the rain talk before we jinx it!!!!!! :drinker:
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    Not sure where you are in Jersey but I am looking out my window and its 63 degrees and sunny! Though we did have the last few days of rain - it's so annoying, just makes me want to curl back into my bed and not go anywhere..
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    Ohhh I see sun too! Hooray!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I see the sun..I see the sun
    *happy dance!*
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Pa, not far from Jersey and yes the rain is crazy already.
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    it's been raining for the past week here in MA. I love running outside but I haven't been able to. I think I'm just going to risk a cold and do my five miles today haha
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    Right on!
  • jeepgal98
    jeepgal98 Posts: 1
    Options
    Enjoy the brief moments of sun. The rain is coming back this afternoon. I already see the clouds rolling in. Boo!!!
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jersey and it's pouring as I type...blah!! Over all this rain!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So much for the sun :sad:

Where did you go!!!!!! Come back please!!!!!