Need Friends

Options
Hey there, I need some friends in this thing to get some motivation or competition who share similar goal as mine to gain weight and muscle. I weight 60 kg and I want some friends of same or little different wight I want to put on 20 kg of some extra weight.

Replies

• naintaha
    naintaha Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Of course in pounds my weight is 132lbs
  • scottf4413
    scottf4413 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    naintaha wrote: »
    Hey there, I need some friends in this thing to get some motivation or competition who share similar goal as mine to gain weight and muscle. I weight 60 kg and I want some friends of same or little different wight I want to put on 20 kg of some extra weight.

Nice to meet you! I'm a guy trying to gain after medical issues. I started using this app and the forums here 20 days ago. I was 138lbs at 6' tall. I'm up to just under 142lbs now. Modest gains, but gains none the less! Stick with it and don't forget to fill out the diary. It's what keeps me on track. Good luck! :smiley:
  • S4Lyons
    S4Lyons Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @naintaha hey man i was the same and i gained 20 kg, add me if you need support man
  • ccarleva
    ccarleva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im Carrie. I lost about 15 pounds due to stress and personal issues and imwanting to gain atleast 10 of it back. Im 110pds now, trying to reach 120. Wish me luck. Gaining it back is the hard part
  • naintaha
    Options
    Actually I was also at 150 lbs once got some medical problem and lost the mass so I'm also on my journey to get it all back. ;) Best of luck to u too
  • naintaha
    Options
    Really guys just 3 friends. All I need is to daily look on Some diaries. :'(