• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    It's on the board there too.

also. black. 4 calories.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I only go about once a month, but when I do I get a grande mocha Frappuccino light with a shot blended. I have them put it into a Venti cup because the extra shot makes the drink larger and it gooshes out the top.
  • knt217
    knt217 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Venti iced coffee with sugar free hazelnut, and half and half. Calories depend on the amount of half and half you put in, but it's about 85 calories for me.
  • owensy12
    owensy12 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Grande (16oz) Skinny Hazlenut Latte. 130 calories.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I usually get a black coffee.

I kinda want to try the smores frapp but I'll probably and up getting strawberry when I actually go
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    short non fat cappuccino - 60 cals
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Every day on the way in to work I stop & get a Venti Americano, skim milk, Equal.

25 calories.
  • SoManyCookies
    SoManyCookies Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5 shots of espresso over ice in a venti cup with 2 pumps of white mocha and a little cream. Don't forget the cinnamon on top. Yummo!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    My preferred drink is the Hot Caramel Macchiato (16 oz Grande version has 240 calories, 7g fat, 34g carbs, 10g protein and 35% calcium, which compared with other snack foods or beverages makes it a somewhat better option).
    However, if it's an impulse thing I hadn't really planed for, or if I'm just looking to save money, I'm perfectly happy with their Caffe Misto, too (About a billion times cheaper, and their largest Venti size of 20 oz has only 130 calories, 5g fat, 13g carbs, 9g protein and 30% calcium).
  • Shweet_heart
    Shweet_heart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I drink the iced green tea lemonade. I think it's like 15 calories. I get it unsweetened.

Be careful with this if you're watching the calories. When you add the lemonade, it's automatically at least 100 calories, as it's a lemonade concentrate from a carton. I've worked there, and even if no other syrup is added, the lemonade is already fully sweetened. If you're looking at the iced teas with low/no calories, make sure it's only iced tea, not iced tea lemonade :)

From their site: Shaken Iced Tazo® Tea Lemonade; 100 cal
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I only like black coffee and I'm cheap, so I usually get a small coffee. On rare occasion I splurge for an Americano. (I prefer other coffee places, though--Intelligentsia and Peet's are two convenient to me.)