TurboFire Saved Me!

Options
Sdeguc08
Sdeguc08 Posts: 1 Member
Just 3 months ago I was 160lbs and unhappy and down that road of obesity! GROSS!
Then my lovely sister got me off my butt & encouraged me to do TurboFire!
OMG! Best thing to EVER happen to me! In just 3 months I lost 20lbs!
In the begging, I'm not gonna lie, it was hard! But once I saw results I knew it was worth it!
Now I just want more and I wanna bring it every day! My energy is up and my stamina is amazing!
At 20 years old I should have NOT let myself get to the point where I did.
But now I'm back on track and more excited than ever to continue my journey and help others down their own path,
regardless of any fitness level. I can find something that works for you and you WILL see results!

Replies

• mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job!! You look awesome in your profile pic!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm doing TurboFire next! I've been doing ChaLEAN Extreme, LOVE IT! It has totally re-made my body!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm doing TurboFire next! I've been doing ChaLEAN Extreme, LOVE IT! It has totally re-made my body!

Great to hear!!! I'm currently doing CLX as well and next is TF for me too!!! I'm almost at PUSH phase and I can't wait to see all the changes by the end. I received TF today and I wanted to jump into it SO badly, but ... i have to wait :) CLX & C25K are where i'm at currently, but TF is next on my schedule ...and then CLX/ TF hybrid for 5 MONTHS!! lol (20 weeks)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    That's great! I finished P90 and lost a lot of weigh in three months - I think beachbody really knows their stuff! I am going to start doing TurboFire within the next month so it's great to hear you had such success with it!! I am a sucker for punches and kicks so I am excited to start! ♥
  • cheekytart
    cheekytart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just checked the tracking for my Turbo Fire DVDs, and they're out for delivery!! Can't wait!! I've only heard positive stuff about Turbo Fire. I'm already working out to Turbo Jam and like the whole Turbo/Chalene method and music!
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been doing TF for almost 2 weeks and it is awesome! I've bought lots of BB workouts but this is the first one that I look forward to doing, it's so fun and I have already lost pounds and I'm stronger. I can't wait to see the "end me"! U guys will <3 it!
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i started turbo fire on may 22nd today is my rest day. i do feel a bit sore in my arms but other then that its okay. i definitely need motivation to do it i dunno why i hope i just stick with it. my aim is to loose 10 pound till july 22nd.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!