4 months Before and During pics!

CarissaNew
CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Some days I wonder if I have really lost all the much or look that different...so I decided to look at a pic of me at my heaviest! Wow, can't believe how far I have come. It's been over 2 months since I last weighed myself, but I have lost 22.75 inches in 3 months!!! (I didn't start keeping track of inches till I was a month and a half in) If I can do this, YOU can do this!!! :smile:

December 5th 2010 (I started MFP Jan 3rd 2011)
halfsize-1-2.jpg

Taken May 17th 2011
2034400884710_ORIG.jpg

Replies

• fitcrew
    fitcrew Posts: 67 Member
    Lookin good!!Yes you can definitely tell you have lost!Keep up the good work!!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Wow looking good and you can definitely see the difference. Great job keep up you good work

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Awesome job! It's definitely noticeable, especially in your face! :bigsmile:
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work. I wonder if I could go that long without weighing myself and only taking measurements? Probably not. My curiosity would likely get the best of me. :smile:
  • DebraBuschman
    DebraBuschman Posts: 23 Member
    The change is amazing! You are doing awesome. You look so much younger.
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Well done you can see a difference from the pics, good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Good job with not stepping on the scale too often. I find myself to often giving to much control to the scale.
  • rixeyce
    rixeyce Posts: 3 Member
    Cool post! It's nice to see the diff. You can really tell in your face. Lookin' good. Keep up the pace.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    You look amazing....good job!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!