weight loss slowing

Options
I've been LCD for 3 months with 24lb. Loss so far. Just wondering if anyone else had a stall or periods of slow loss? I've been at 20g. Or less carbs thinking about going to 30-35 seer if things change.

Replies

• DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    20 grams or less carbs? :s It is caloric defiict that produces weight loss. What is your exercise program...I love...love...love me some carbs...whether bulking or cutting.
  • prettyinpunk737
    prettyinpunk737 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I walk 4 days a week do 15min.of yoga daily and I do light strength training at least 3 days a week. My calories are usually under 1300.
  • jasonfisher77
    jasonfisher77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add . Could use the motivation .
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am, also, stalled at weight loss...I have lost forty one pounds, and it is coming off VERY SLOW at this point...DON'T GIVE UP!...Change up something...i, also, exercise most days, get in, at least, a third of amile walk, work out with weights, and just recently, have added swimming into the mix...I, also, get alot of exercise on my job(which I DON'T count into my exercise mix)...Good luck to you...
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Without body stats, how is anyone meant to help.. We are unaware of what you're meant to be consuming - for all we know, you've under-eaten to such extent that you've done yourself some metabolic damage (hence good starting weight loss, but slowing down or stopping)

• 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    2 pounds a week is simply not a sustainable rate of loss. It's great while it lasts but you will have to be patient. Not a fan of the VLC but that's your choice obviously.