Lost it and gained it back

Options
Hi! I would love to have some motivators and some to motivate! :) I was very successful and lost 50 pounds before and over the last couple years with life and stress almost all of it came back! SMH If your looking for some accountability like me..... Feel free to add me! :) 214 with a goal weight of around 135-40

Replies

• Tattman122
    Tattman122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A couple of years ago I was at 353lbs. I got all the way to 256lb and gained most of it back. When I changed my lifestyle I was 307lb now I'm at 276lb. I know how it feels to gain it back and how easy it is to lose your way.
  • aprilmcal
    aprilmcal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds last year, then quit smoking, got sick and depressed and gained it all back. I am starting over. I have planet fitness membership and started the 21 Day fix program. so not that I am back down 3 pounds, my body is sore all over, I remind myself of what I did to bring the weight back and now what I need to do to keep going. I am 50 years old, and it took me this long to develop all these bad habits. One thing I remind myself, it will never take 50 years to correct it all if I try to do something different every single day. Hang in there! I want the next half my life to be more about me and living healthy.
    On a better note, I didn't lose all the physical work I had gained because I found I raked and gardened for 3 hours at a time last weekend and I didn't collapse like I usually do every spring. I am grateful for that and give myself a break on
  • tugmd
    tugmd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a loser and a gainer, too! Hoping this time MFP will help me keep it off. I've lost 13 lbs since beginning on Feb 25. Doing Zumba 2x a week, yoga and walking!!! Feel free to add me as friend...WE CAN DO THIS!