Relaps out of Control!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Im eating all my ol stuff again. going over calories, fat and carbs. i feel bloated. i dont go to the gym, and nothings inspiring me to go. Im pretty sure that i'm destined to gain my 30lbs back and be fat/chubby for ever. its usless.
i'm disgustingly comfortable with my old eating ways, i just dont like what it does to my body.

Replies

• iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    im going thru the same thing.. sometimes i just feel like giving up. but i dont. just keep tracking even though im losing then gaining. but i found out it, its my emotions that trigger it or plain boredom, so now im really tryna keep my self busy and keep my emotions in check.. stick with it you will get back on track sooner or later.. i also still weighin, and when i gain that is my motivation to keep going. stay strong!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I went out of control in April! This month I put my foot down and refused to give up. I'm trying to post daily good luck!
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    Im eating all my ol stuff again. going over calories, fat and carbs. i feel bloated. i dont go to the gym, and nothings inspiring me to go. Im pretty sure that i'm destined to gain my 30lbs back and be fat/chubby for ever. its usless.
    i'm disgustingly comfortable with my old eating ways, i just dont like what it does to my body.

Been there. Done that. Seriously, from someone who lost over 60 pounds and put 40 of it back on. Please don't do that! The self-loathing is awful. Keep going, even if its only small things. Don't give up on you =)
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I hear ya! Last summer I lost 27 only to gain it back...UGH! I just stopped caring. I have started over (down 6) and will have to fight this. Just get back up and be honest with yourself!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    sooo feel u on this! last few days have been hell. total emotional eater. bad few days so what do i do... why EAT of course. not just till im full either. until every flippin thing in the house is gone! yea, its that bad. but i know that i will have to get back to it. i REFUSE to let this beat me. its all mind control. just tell urself u WILL beat it, and do it. not that its working for me, but hopefully here soon it will start again! good luck!
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    There is a fat person inside ALL of us, you just need to remember that..

None of us on here are finding this easy I can assure you.. Do you know how many so called diets ive been on in my life?? I cant even count. Its not like I really NEED to lose weight, I dont have any health problems because of it, Im not even considered overweight according to my doctor.. But I am sick and tired of looking at myself in the mirror and thinking 'if only I could lose a stone or so...' Ive been saying it too long now..

Life is too short to live it being unhappy.. if you are happy how you are then thats great! But I know you wouldnt be on here, writing this post if you was!

What is making you fall back? If its food at home why dont you clear it out the cupboard n fill it with healthy stuff?

If you are losing motivation, find someone (or someones shape) who you inspire to look like and keep that picture on your fridge.. Then everytime you go to reach for something unhealthy, look at that photo and think.. would I rather look like that or eat this unhealthy snack?